Wednesday, February 29, 2012

17 months is a long blogging break...

As I sit here, typing, I feel very sheepish. The Blogging Judges are in full force this morning, and I have completely failed.

17 months is a long blogging break.

I am not even sure how to re-enter the blogging world, but I am going to try... one word at a time!

If there was some sort of magical app that took your skeletal thoughts and automatically created a beautiful, well-written blog post, I would have had many entries over the last year and half! Unfortunately, now that Steve Jobs is gone, I don't foresee such greatness for a long time. Suppose I'll have to just blog the old fashioned way. Sitting my ass down at the computer, making it a priority to have this time for myself, and therapeutically write away.

All that being said, the last 17 months have been so wonderfully intense and amazing. Many changes have taken place.. welcoming a new baby boy into our lives, watching our oldest transform from toddler to kid, and witnessing my own shift into 'mother of two'. That shift has held tears, grime, stress, laughter, love and joy. But now it really feels like that great pair of worn-in sweatpants, warm and comfy... perhaps because that's all I wear!

Yes, 17 months is a long blogging break, but I have gained lots of great material to write. So dear Blogging Judges... you can suck it, 'cus I'm back.

3 comments:

dirklancer said...

welcome back :)

dirklancer said...

welcome back :)

Trish said...

I'm glad we had each others hands to hold as we made the "leap" back into the blogosphere.